Friday, September 5, 2008

MYRTLE BEACH








What a wonderful feeling, the cold ocean water tickling your

toes and the sand supporting you! How I love the sand and

salt water!
























Hitting the surf w/ boogy board in hand! What fun!:0)









Peter is so much fun to play in the ocean with!





The much anticipated hair wrap!

It sure turned out cute, a rainbow of colors.





An evening of fishing @ the Cherry Grove Peer.
















We saw some interesting things @ the peer. Fishermen
catching sharks, random ocean fish and even a sea snake.
Yes, a sea snake! It was lime green with foam around it's
mouth! YUCK!!!


We are Family!!!


An evening @ Broadway at the Beach! It was
wonderful to see our family and to share in the
joy of summer! The evening was beautiful and
cool for a summer night. The kids enjoyed the
rides and excitment of being together! I wish we
had more time together. No matter how far, our
love is true! I love you FAMILY!!!




"I give you thanks, O Lord, with my whole heart; before the gods I sing your praise."
Psalms 138

















The joy of my life, is sharing my love. My love for my daughter, husband and family. I am truly thankful to share such wonderful life experiences with them! The beach is a magical place:0)



GRANDPARENTS!!! We enjoyed the pool @ Grandpa and Nana's hotel! WE LOVE to swim!
From the pool to the beach w/ Grandmommy! :0)












SUMMER, FUN, FAIMLY :)













"In the beginning when God created the heaven and the earth..." Genisis 1:1












The ocean is such a delight! I truly feel connected to God's
creation when I go to the beach. When I get to enjoy the
ocean with family and friends, I feel even more connected,
and oh so greatful!

The ocean view from the condo we stayed in! What a view to wake up to :0) Thanks for inviting us Grandmommy!

















































No comments: